General contract conditions ( GC ) of the ALBASOLAR company of Angelo Eustachio Buompastore (hereinafter referred to as “ALBASOLAR”).
ALBASOLAR (hereinafter also just “Seller”) with registered office in Montescaglioso, 75024, Viale Alcide De Gasperi 23, VAT number 01408960779, remotely sells photovoltaic components (parts of a photovoltaic system) and other items based on customer specifications, both with delivery or for self-collection through its e-commerce site www.associazionefotovoltaico.shop (hereinafter, “THE SITE”).
These General Conditions of Sale are applicable to all sales of Products concluded remotely through the Site and regulate distance sales in accordance with and in compliance with the national and European regulations in force on the subject, including the Legislative Decree. n. 70/2003, the Legislative Decree. n. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments (hereinafter, “Consumer Code”) and European Directive no. 2011/83 EU on consumer rights.
The customer (buyer) is responsible for the correct and professional design and installation of the photovoltaic system and for the completion of all activities functional to the project, such as the existence of on-site requirements, protection standards and legal requirements, as well as the I commission a specialized company (e.g. photovoltaic installation company, roofer, qualified electrician). ALBASOLAR is responsible exclusively for the delivery of individual items ordered according to customer specifications, not for the design, assembly and completeness of the complete photovoltaic system, unless otherwise specified.
§ 1 SCOPE
(1) ALBASOLAR provides all services on the basis of these general conditions.
They apply to all legal and commercial relationships between ALBASOLAR and its customers, to the extent that nothing else has been agreed in writing.
In the event that the person purchasing Products on the Site requests the issuance of an invoice and/or in any case is not a "Consumer" as defined in the art. 3, paragraph 1, letter. a), of the Consumer Code, the provisions of the
(2) The right of withdrawal of ( § 11) of these General Conditions and other rules or provisions that apply only to "consumers" pursuant to the same Consumer Code. do not apply in the following cases:
a) Entrepreneurs from Italy and abroad, other private legal entities and public law funds and special public law funds (“commercial clients”)
b) other customers from Italy and abroad (“consumers”)
Otherwise, the conditions apply to all private customers (“customers”)
(3) These general terms and conditions apply to all future legal transactions and
Business relationships with the same business customer agreed, even if they are not involved again.
(4) The inclusion of deviating conditions by the customer is expressly prohibited.
(5) To the extent that our terms and conditions do not contain any effective regulations, the applicable legal provisions apply. This applies even if we are aware of conflicts or deliveries to the customer without reservations if the customer's terms and conditions deviate from our terms and conditions.
(6) In the event that the person purchasing Products on the Site requests the issuance of an invoice and/or in any case is not a "Consumer" as defined in the art. 3, paragraph 1, letter. a), of the Consumer Code, the withdrawal regulations referred to in the art. will not apply. 8 of these General Conditions nor, more generally, the provisions that apply solely to "consumers" pursuant to the same Consumer Code.
This is not an acknowledgment of these conditions.
§ 2 REGISTRATION ON THE SITE
(1) By accessing the Site, the Customer can purchase one or more Products present in the "store" section (illustrated and described in the relevant information sheets) by placing them in the "shopping cart" and respecting the technical access procedures set out on the Site itself. The Customer can register on the Site at the time of purchase or proceed as a guest where this option is made available. In case of registration, the Customer guarantees that the personal information provided during the registration procedure on the Site is complete and truthful and undertakes to indemnify and keep the company ALBASOLAR di Angelo Eustachio Buompastore free from any claim, damage, compensation obligation and/or sanction deriving from or in any way connected to the violation by the Customer of the procedures for registering on the Site or storing credentials.
(2) Associate Customers are required to log in to the site with the personal credentials received when joining ALBASOLAR by Angelo Eustachio Buompastore in order to view the prices reserved for Members of ALBASOLAR by Angelo Eustachio Buompastore.
The publication of the products and services displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a contractual purchase proposal. The order sent by the Customer has the value of a contractual proposal and entails complete knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions.
Purchase orders must be filled out exactly in their entirety. In the event that the Customer does not wish to register on the Site, he will in any case be able to complete the purchase procedure, but will not be able to check the status of his orders.
(3) ALBASOLAR di Angelo Eustachio Buompastore has the right to accept or not, at its discretion, the order sent by the Customer, without the latter being able to make any claims or rights of any kind, for any reason, in case of non-acceptance of the the order itself. Any acceptance of the Customer's proposal is confirmed by ALBASOLAR di Angelo Eustachio Buompastore via an order confirmation email to the email address communicated by the Customer. The Purchase Contract stipulated between ALBASOLAR di Angelo Eustachio Buompastore and the Customer is considered concluded with the sending of the order confirmation to the Customer. This confirmation message indicates an "Order / Customer Number", to be used in any subsequent communication with ALBASOLAR di Angelo Eustachio Buompastore. The message presents, in addition to the information required by law, all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections.
§ 3 CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
(1) All offers from the ALBASOLAR company of Buompastore Angelo Eustachio, as well as the related documents and information are non-binding and subject to change.
(2) has the right to accept or not, at its discretion, the order sent by the Customer, without the latter being able to make claims or rights of any kind, for any reason, in the event of non-acceptance of the order itself. Any acceptance of the Customer's proposal is confirmed by ALBASOLAR via an order confirmation email to the email address communicated by the Customer. The Purchase Contract stipulated between ALBASOLAR and the Customer is considered concluded with the sending of the order confirmation to the Customer. This confirmation message indicates an "Order / Customer Number", to be used in any subsequent communication with ALBASOLAR. The message summarizes, in addition to the information required by law, all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections.
In case of prior registration pursuant to the previous paragraph 2.1, each order can be viewed by the Customer on the Site, by accessing the personal area with the credentials obtained during registration, immediately after sending the order itself, or by signing of the Order Confirmation by the customer, accompanied by these GTC in the case of a telephone order
(3) This Contract is in any case concluded at the ALBASOLAR headquarters in and the place of delivery of the Product is at the Customer's headquarters or in a different place agreed with the same.
(4) If the Customer, once the Contract is concluded, requests variations in quantity, quality, measurements or technical characteristics of the Product, these will be subject to renegotiation and in the event of failure to reach an agreement, the Parties will remain bound to the original Contract. Any changes to orders placed through the site may be communicated promptly via email to [email protected] .
(5) The order form will be archived in the ALBASOLAR database for the time necessary for its execution and, in any case, within the terms of the law. The user will be able to access the order form and/or the data at itself via your personal account or by requesting our assistance service.
(6) The purchase contract is concluded only when ALBASOLAR places the order with order confirmation, proforma invoice (proforma invoice) or final invoice.
(7) Oral agreements outside of this contract are ineffective.
(8) In any case, the Seller reserves the right to evaluate the acceptance of the Orders received and not to accept purchase Orders that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the Products. If the Seller does not receive payment within 5 days of sending the order confirmation email, it will send the Customer a payment reminder email. If after another 5 days from sending the reminder email the Customer has not made the payment, the contract is considered automatically terminated (art. 1454 of the civil code warning to comply).
(5) Misprints, typographical, printing and calculation errors made inadvertently when creating an offer or order confirmation are not binding on us.
§ 4 PURCHASE PROCEDURE
(1) The Customer can purchase the Products present in the electronic catalogue, illustrated in detail on the Site within the respective sections by product category, as described in the relevant information sheets contained on the Site, respecting the technical procedures access procedures illustrated therein.
(2) To purchase the Products, the Consumer or Professional Customer must register on the Site by entering their personal details, following the instructions provided by the registration program, and must complete and send to ALBASOLAR the order form in the electronic format available on the site, following the instructions contained therein.
Purchase orders must be filled out exactly in their entirety. In the event that the Customer does not wish to register on the Site, he/she will in any case be able to complete (where applicable) the purchase procedure, but will not be able to check the status of his/her orders. (3) The Customer must insert the selected Products into the appropriate "Cart" and, after having chosen the courier, chosen the applicable VAT (simple or reduced) and viewed and accepted the contribution for delivery costs, he can proceed with the purchase.
If the customer needs to modify the purchase order or to modify some data contained therein, he must follow the appropriate modification procedure contained on the Site. In particular, the Customer will have the right to modify the quantity of the Products he intends to purchase, adding or by deleting one or more Products from the Cart. (5) Once this operation has been completed, the Customer will see a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including delivery costs, with a request for further confirmation of the purchase procedure.
After viewing the summary, the Customer must select the desired type of payment, i.e. bank transfer, credit card or other method and send the order by clicking on the appropriate button. (7) ALBASOLAR reserves the right to refuse Orders issued by a Consumer Customer and/or a Professional Customer with whom there is an ongoing legal dispute relating to a previous Order, in which case, no Order shall be considered accepted by ALBASOLAR and no contract must be considered concluded between ALBASOLAR and the Consumer Customer and/or the Professional Customer.
ALBASOLAR also reserves the right to refuse Orders issued by an unsuitable Consumer Customer and/or Professional Customer, including, by way of example and not limited to, Consumer Customers and/or Professional Customers who have committed violations of the general conditions of sale on the occasion of previous purchases of products from the Site or purchases from its network of direct sales points. In such cases, the Order sent by the Consumer Customer and/or the Professional Customer must be considered devoid of any validity and effectiveness. (8) ALBASOLAR will send to the Consumer Customer and/or Professional Customer, by e-mail, a communication certifying the non-acceptance of the Order and the failure to conclude the contract, also taking care of the cancellation of any charge and/or expense paid by the Consumer Customer and/or the Professional Customer. ALBASOLAR will communicate to the Consumer Customer and/or the Professional Customer any inability to accept the Orders received within 30 days from the date of actual receipt of the same and will refund any sums already paid by the Consumer Customer and/or the Professional Customer.
§ 5 OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
(1) Following the order, you will be sent via email a declaration form that the buyer (private individual or installer) will have to return to Albasolar (duly completed and signed) and in which he declares to be the end user of the products purchased.
In the absence of this declaration it is not possible to process the order.
If you intend to use a VAT rate other than 10% (e.g. 4% or 22%), you can contact us to receive a personalized payment link.
(2), During the online purchase procedure the customer accepts, upon viewing, the General Terms and Conditions of sale (viewable and periodically updated on this page) as per articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999, by ticking a specific box; he also undertakes to keep these documents even after the purchase.
§ 6 DELIVERY
(1) Delivery will take place, unless otherwise specified, at the Customer's premises indicated in the Offer or order confirmation, ALBASOLAR. may make split deliveries, at different times, even in relation to the same order. The products are returned on board the truck, with normal packaging; all costs for any particular packaging requested by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed, will be the sole responsibility of the same and will be invoiced separately with immediate acceptance by the customer unless otherwise agreed in writing.
(2) Any delivery terms indicated in the Offer are purely indicative and non-binding. ALBASOLAR. is henceforth authorized to supply the Customer with the product even before the agreed delivery deadline or with a part of the product itself.
(3) The product travels at the expense and risk of the Customer (Incoterm 2000 “EXW”). Transport costs are borne by the Customer unless otherwise specified in the same offer.
(4) The shipping method, carrier and transportation route will be chosen by us, provided that we have not received any other written specifications from the customer. In relation to this selection, we will only be held liable in the event of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
(5) The Customer undertakes to collect the goods or accept delivery as soon as notice of delivery is communicated to him
(6) Deliveries of the Products are made only within the territory of the European Union. The delivery obligation is considered fulfilled by transferring material availability or in any case control of the products to the customer.
(7) Delivery costs are always borne by the customer. The amount of delivery costs payable by the customer in relation to a specific purchase order is expressly and separately indicated (in Euros and inclusive of VAT) on the site during the purchase process, in the order and in the confirmation email of the order.
(8) During the purchase process, before the Customer sends the purchase order for the products, the terms within which the Seller undertakes to deliver the products covered by the order will be indicated, taking into account not only the area and the method of delivery, also of the possibility that the customer purchases multiple products with the same order.
(9) When the customer receives the goods he is required to immediately check them and make sure that everything is perfectly intact in all its parts and that there is confirmation between what is reported in the DDT, accompanying invoice or, in the case of carriers, consignment note.
In the event of obvious damage to the packaging or lack of packages, the customer must sign the transport document with reserve (in the case of carriers: the consignment note), indicating in detail the damage or the missing goods, and promptly communicating the incident to ALBASOLAR. by e-mail, within 48 (forty-eight) hours of receipt of the goods.
(10) In the event of (final) non-delivery by our supplier, despite careful selection of said supplier by us and the order complying with the requirements of our delivery obligation, we have the right of total or partial withdrawal in the towards the customer if we indicate our non-delivery to the customer and, insofar as this is permissible, offer to assign to the customer the claims that we are entitled to assert against the supplier. We accept no liability for slight negligence in our selection process when it comes to choosing our suppliers.
(11) For shipment, a transport insurance policy must be taken out at the customer's expense, provided that no other arrangements have been agreed upon. This transport insurance covers the reimbursement of goods, damaged or lost during transport, in the form of free delivery or replacement, including transport (standard delivery) to the initial delivery address or as goods credit via ALBASOLAR.
(12) The shipment of our products takes place exclusively against advance payment by bank transfer for payments over the threshold of €1500 and by card for payments below the aforementioned threshold.
The customer undertakes to pay for our deliveries and services immediately after conclusion of the contract, provided that no other agreements have been reached. To the extent that, in an exceptional case, no advance payment is due, payments shall, in the absence of any other agreement between the contractual parties, be due immediately after performance of the service and receipt of the invoice by the customer and must be paid without deduction within 14 days.
(13) Delays in delivery or provision of services due to force majeure or events that make delivery considerably more difficult or impossible, such as. difficulties in the supply of materials that have occurred subsequently, operational malfunctions, strike, lockouts, lack of personnel, lack of means of transport, provisions of the authorities etc., even if they occur at ALBASOLAR's suppliers or their sub-suppliers, ALBASOLAR may postpone the delivery or service for the duration of the impediment including an appropriate recovery period or (due to the part not yet fulfilled) withdraw from the contract in whole or in part. If the impediment lasts more than three (3) months, upon expiry of the reasonable term set, the Customer is authorized to terminate the part of the contract relating to the part not yet fulfilled and, to the exclusion of broader rights, to request reimbursement of any advances paid.
§ 7 PRICES, COMPENSATION AND PAYMENT
(1) All prices are valid ex works, unless otherwise agreed between the contractual partners. All prices and remunerations are in Euros plus the legal value added tax and other duties applicable in the country of delivery, plus transport costs, charges, packaging, shipping and, if applicable, shipping insurance. goods in transit.
(2) The contractually agreed prices must be paid. Services are billed on an expense basis.
(3) The shipment of our products takes place, unless otherwise specified, upon advance payment by bank transfer. The customer undertakes to pay for our supplies and services immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless other agreements have been reached. Insofar as, in exceptional cases, no advance payment is due, payments, unless otherwise agreed between the contractual parties, are due immediately after performance of the service and receipt of the invoice by the customer and must be paid without deduction within 14 days.
(4) In the absence of a special agreement, we only accept non-cash payments (i.e. bank transfers of payments to the bank account stipulated in the contract documents). Bills of exchange and checks are, in principle, not accepted and, if applicable, only as payment. Any expenses for bills of exchange, discount commissions and collection costs are the responsibility of the customer. These are due with immediate effect. We assume no liability for timely withdrawal or timely complaint, insofar as we are only guilty of slight negligence in this regard.
(8) Set-off rights can only be granted to the customer if his counterclaims are not contested or recognized as legally valid by us. The customer may assign the rights arising from this contract to third parties only with our prior written consent. The customer has the right to exercise a right of retention or to invoke the defense of breach of contract only within the scope of the respective contractual relationship.
(9) Circumstances arising after the conclusion of the contract which significantly influence the calculation basis in an unforeseeable manner and which are beyond our sphere of influence entitle us to adjust the agreed price to a level designed exclusively to deal with such circumstances. This applies in particular to legislative changes, official measures, price increases by our upstream suppliers and currency fluctuations. The adjusted price on this basis is based on the same calculation basis as the one originally agreed and will not serve to contribute to an increase in profit.
(10) If we receive unfavorable information about the financial situation or solvency of the customer after the conclusion of the contract, we are entitled, if the advance payment is not due in any case, to make the fulfillment and delivery conditional on an appropriate advance payment from part of the customer or the provision of security in the form of a security deposit or bank guarantee.
(11) All products are shipped directly from Italy or other EU countries.
(12) Payments made through the "myPOS" gateway, which offers multiple payment methods, listed below, (credit card, GPay, ApplePay, etc.) will be accepted up to a maximum limit of € 1500 .
Anyone, company or individual, who wants to make a purchase exceeding the aforementioned amount, will have to make a bank transfer (SEPA or instant) using the data provided upon completion of the order.
B2B deposits of 50%, paid as a deposit, are non-refundable unless the order is canceled by Albasolar.
§ 8 CONFORMITY AND PRODUCT WARRANTY
(1) ALBASOLAR declares that the product covered by the commercial offer for sale is free from defects and/or anomalies and/or malfunctions which make it unsuitable for the agreed use or which appreciably reduce its value.
(2) If the Product presents defects and/or anomalies and/or malfunctions, the Customer, in order to benefit from the warranty service, is required to report it by written communication via email or registered letter to ALBASOLAR within the essential period of 48 hours from date on which the Customer discovers or should have discovered such defect or malfunction, indicating in detail the nature and extent of the anomaly.
(3) In the event that the reported material defects are confirmed, we reserve the right to repair the defective Product through the manufacturers/suppliers' assistance centers, without any additional charge for the Customer, apply discounts/refunds on the defective product or replace the product spoiled without cost to the customer. The choice of compensation/repair of the defect or malfunction is exclusively at the choice of ALBASOLAR.
(4) Any return of goods must be previously authorized in writing by ALBASOLAR in writing via email.
(5) The customer undertakes to support ALBASOLAR in the analysis and elimination of defects, in particular by carefully describing the problems that occur, informing us comprehensively and giving us the necessary time and opportunity to eliminate the problems.
(6) We may demand payment if we incur additional costs due to alteration or malfunction of our products or services caused by the customer.
(7) ) If the report of defects or malfunctions proves to be unfounded, we reserve the right to request reimbursement of expenses. If expenses, in particular transport, travel, labor and material costs, increase during the attempt to eliminate the defect, we are not obliged to bear these costs if the expenses increase due to the fact that the delivery item has subsequently been transported by the customer to a place other than the delivery address, unless such transportation is in accordance with its contractual and intended use. Personnel and material costs that the customer claims due to deficiencies relating to our services must be charged on the basis of net cost prices.
(8) Defective goods may only be returned to us for the purpose of subsequent fulfillment with prior written consent in accordance with our existing rules for this purpose. The risk of accidental destruction or deterioration of the goods passes only upon acceptance by us at our registered office. We have the right to refuse returned goods without prior consultation.
(9) The warranty does not cover defects, wear and malfunctions if the product has not been installed in compliance with installation manuals, regulations or has been worn, installed by unqualified personnel, not looked after correctly or installed/integrated with other devices that do not comply or are not compatible with the same.
(10) Unless otherwise provided, the guarantee of good functioning of the Product supplied is equal to 24 months from the date of delivery to the Customer for private individuals.
§ 9 SHIPPING COSTS
(1) Shipping costs may be indicated at checkout where we are able to offer a reliable quote, but given the nature and variability of measurements, weight and value of the goods to be insured, we reserve the right to calculate these costs for every single order.
(2) In most cases we provide the shipping insurance service included in the price, but in some cases we reserve the right to make this ancillary service optional and leave the customer the possibility to explicitly choose it or not
(3) If payment is to be made by bank transfer, the customer can consider his order non-final and non-binding until he has accepted shipping costs and sent the order confirmation.
§ 10 REDUCED AND ORDINARY VAT
(1) For goods intended for the construction of energy production systems from renewable sources, the VAT rate, provided the goods purchased are directly installed, is 10%.
(2) To take advantage of this rate, the installer or the end customer (private or professional) are required to sign a declaration of responsibility and send it to ALBASOLAR via email to [email protected] or via the Upload Document option, if available at the time of purchase. Otherwise the ordinary rate of 22% will be applied. A copy of an identity document must also be attached to the declaration form.
3) The VAT rate applied on goods intended for the construction of plants for the production of heat-energy and electricity from solar, photovoltaic and wind sources is 10% (pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of the amendment of the point 127-sexies of Table A, part III, attached to Presidential Decree no. 633 of 26 October 1972, introduced by Legislative Decree 30/12/93 no. 557 art.4, paragraph 1, letter b) no. 2 and converted into Law 26/02/94 n.133). If the buyer purchases the mooduli for his first home and wants to take advantage of the 4% discounted rate, he can send us a specific request to the email address [email protected] .
§ 11 CONSENT TO DATA PROTECTION
(1) The customer accepts that ALBASOLAR may collect, process and use personal data (such as name, address, e-mail address), if necessary also by appointing a service provider, for the purpose of sending information relating to products and services of any kind (for example by post, email, newsletter and other). Consent can be objected to at any time in writing by writing to [email protected] .
(2) Jurisdiction. All disputes relating to this General Sales Contract, including those relating to its execution and/or interpretation and/or application, even arising from non-contractual actions, will be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Matera, even in the case of connection of cause or third party call under warranty. If ALBASOLAR is also required to carry out the installation, the place of fulfillment is the place where the installation takes place.
§ 12 RETENTION OF TITLE
(1) Until all credits related to the commercial relationship with the Customer have been paid, a retention of title applies to all goods delivered (goods subject to retention of title). The goods, as well as the goods that take their place pursuant to this clause and affected by the retention of title, are hereinafter referred to as goods subject to retention of title.
(2) The Customer undertakes to store the goods subject to retention of title free of charge on behalf of ALBASOLAR, separately and, upon request, to communicate the place where they are located.
(3) The Customer may resell and use in regular legal traffic the goods subject to retention of title, provided that he is not in default or has not submitted an application to open bankruptcy proceedings. They are not eligible
seizures or assignments by way of guarantee.
§ 13 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Private customers who place an order on the website www.associazionefotovoltaico.shop have the right to withdraw from the contract, without indicating the reasons, no later than 14 days upon notice. The refund will be made within 14 working days.
(2) The private customer may exercise the right of withdrawal upon written communication, by registered letter with return receipt to Albasolar Di Buompastore Angelo Eustachio, Viale A. De Gasperi 23, 75024, Montescaglioso, advanced by e-mail to the address [ email protected] indicating the desire to exercise the right of withdrawal and indicating the order number, invoice number, code and quantity of the items, whether the withdrawal is partial (only in case of purchase of multiple items) or total and the bank details to obtain the refund transfer (IBAN CODE of the invoice holder).
(3) The right of withdrawal, pursuant to art. 59, letter c) of the Consumer Code cannot be exercised in the event that the product/s have been customized according to the indications requested by the Customer (for example particular configurations of photovoltaic KITs) and ALBASOLAR will not accept the return of such products/ services.
(4) The terms and deadlines set by ALBASOLAR for deliveries and services are always valid as an indication, unless a fixed term and deadline have been explicitly promised or agreed upon. Where a shipment has been agreed, the delivery terms and deadlines refer to the moment of delivery to the freight forwarder, transport manager or third party responsible for transport.
(5) In the event that the agreed delivery deadline is exceeded, the Customer is initially required to grant ALBASOLAR an adequate additional deadline. If delivery does not take place within the additional deadline, the Customer is authorized, to the exclusion of other rights, and if the reasons for non-delivery are attributable to ALBASOLAR, to terminate the contract by means of a written declaration.
(6) If the delay concerns only a part of the supply or service, the right of withdrawal is limited to that part, unless the Customer is no longer interested in the delivery made or the service provided. Should ALBASOLAR find itself in a situation of delay for reasons attributable to it, the Customer has the right to request compensation for damages only if the cause of the delay is due to intentionality or gross negligence. Delays in delivery or provision of services due due to force m
(7) The address for returning the goods will be communicated by ALBASOLAR to the customer via e-mail, within 7 days of receiving the duly completed withdrawal form.
(8) Return costs as well as shipping insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
(9) Upon return to the warehouse, Albasolar or its delegate will inspect the goods and, in the event of detection of damage due to the transport phase, will cancel the withdrawal request and will undertake to communicate the incident to the customer within 3 working days of receiving the goods and assist him in requesting a refund from the carrier, as well as making the damaged goods available. Albasolar is not responsible and is not liable for damage, theft or loss of goods returned by the Customer resulting from uninsured transport.
(10) However, the customer is not entitled to a full refund of the price of the goods when:
- The original packaging is missing
- some additional elements are missing (accessories, cables, instruction manuals, etc.)
- the product is damaged for reasons other than transport
- the product is not in the expected state of conservation.
Last revision: 5.2.2023