COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information on your device, including browser data, IP address, time zone and data from some cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you navigate the Site we collect specific information about the web pages and products you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We will refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information ”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer, and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org or access the Privacy Center – Photovoltaic System and click on “Click Here” in Settings – Configure cookie settings .
– “Log files” track actions that take place on the Site, and collect data including IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and timestamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record data about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your first and last name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Satispay or bank transfer details, email address, tax code or VAT number, other contact details and telephone number. We will define this data as "Order Information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We generally use the Information to process orders placed through the Site (which includes processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and delivering invoices and/or order confirmations). We also use Order Information to:
- Communicate with you; verify the absence of potential risks or fraud in orders; provide you with information or advertising about our products or services, if in line with the preferences you have expressed to us.
- We use the data to respond to requests for information or assistance from our customers, existing or potential, through the appropriate channels.
- We store your data to protect Albasolar in the context of judicial and/or extrajudicial disputes, as well as in the context of administrative proceedings. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of Albasolar to exercise and defend its rights and interests in judicial and/or out-of-court proceedings (art. 6, par. 1, letter f of the Regulation); the provision of data for this purpose is optional, but otherwise it may not be possible to allow you to use the website.
- We use the Device Information collected (in particular your IP address) to verify the absence of potential risks or fraud and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytical data on navigation and interaction patterns with the Site by our customers, and to evaluate the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns).
- Fulfill any obligations established by current laws, regulations or community legislation
- Performing backup and restoration of the data included in our site's database
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We share your Personal Data with third-party companies that help us carry out the activities described above. For example, we use Woocommerce for our online store technology. Find more information on how Woocommerce uses your Personal Data here: https://automattic.com/privacy/.
We use MailChimp to provide you with the Newsletter service. You can find more information about how Mailchimp uses your data at the following address: https://www.intuit.com/privacy/statement/
We also use Google Analytics to analyze how customers use the Site. You can find more information on how Google uses your Personal Data here: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/. If you want, you can deactivate Google Analytics from here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to subpoenas, search warrants or other legal data requests received, or otherwise protect our rights.
We may use data from orders or browsing to propose, if you have purchased something or registered for our newsletter, to send you offers relating to new products or special promotions.
However, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's digital advertising opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and data use practices in the presence of your browser's Do Not Track signal.
If you reside in Europe, you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and to request that it be updated, corrected, confirmed, or removed.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below. Email addresses: [email protected] , or by registered mail to Albasolar di Buompastore AE, Viale Alcide De Gasperi 23, 75024, Montescaglioso.
Furthermore, if you reside in Europe, please note that we also process your data to fulfill any contractual obligations towards you (for example, in relation to orders placed by you through the Site) or in any case to pursue our legitimate business interests above. indicated. In addition to this, please note that your data may be transferred to countries outside Europe including Canada and the United States.
When you place orders through the Site, we retain Order Information in our records unless and until you ask us to delete such information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] or contact us by mail at the following numbers:
Via De Gasperi 23 75024 Montescaglioso MT Italy